FileNoFoundException when trying to sign OAuth call with HMACSHA1

Apr 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM
I have a PCL project that I am trying to use with a WP7 application. I have referenced Portal.Runtime and Portable.Security.Cryptography in the PCL library and then Portal.Phone, but I am still getting a FileNotFoundException as below.

A first chance exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll
An exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary

I have verified that the same code works in a console application (with the exception of having to reference Portable.Desktop instead of Portable.Phone), so I don't think it is my code. Am I perhaps referencing the incorrect assemblies in the each project type?

Any other suggestions on what to check?
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2013 at 5:01 PM
This is an expected "first-chance exception" and can be ignored. It is not unhandled. If it bothers you, uncheck Thrown from the Exception dialog (Debug -> Exceptions).

The reason you don't see this on other platforms, is because their debuggers support differentiating between user code and other code. They don't show first-change exceptions from other code.